I know this is like the zillionth post on inspiration that I am doing, but you know, it’s just so darn important to stay inspired!
Hope and inspiration, I don’t think we could ever get too much of those guys!
You need inspiration to survive and you need her to live.
Here is a list of things (because as you may/may not know I am a list maker) that inspire me.
- Staring into a large water body
- Jude Law
- Gospel music
- A cup of tea
- A mug of coffee
- Listening to people sing in front of me
- Infinite looking pictures with quotes about life and the universe on them
- Jason Wade
- Love stories
- Gestures of love
- Travel talk
- Horses (ha! I bet no one knew this about me. I am a secret horse lovaaaaah!)
- Julia Quinn
- Beautiful, wide highways at night
- Bucket lists
Alright, I could go on forever with this list but I shall stop now. Do let me know what some things are that inspire you? Oh! I find listening to people’s stories and lists inspiring too! 🙂
Here is a random song that inspires! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUc-o4I5d4